- Top five (5) sales associates in awards volume
- Top five (5) sales associates in awards units
- The winner of the Rookie of the Year award
- The winner of the Brenda W. Casserly Memorial Award for Top All Around Sales Associate
- The winner of the Jim Jackson Memorial Award for 1st in Service® Sales Associate Award
- Top five (5) teams (one member per team) in awards volume
- Top five (5) teams (one member per team) in awards units
- The winner of the Jim Jackson Memorial for 1st in Service® Team Award (one member of the team)
- The winner of the Top All Around Team Award (one member of the team)
- Top individual sales associates and teams who achieve Top 50 rankings in both volume and units as reported in dash®
* In the event of a tie or if Sponsor is unable to fill all cabin seats, the entrant with the highest total in Volume as reported in dash®, during the Contest Period will win (“Winners”). All Volume and Units earned must be entered into dash® by 11:59pm ET on December 31, 2018. Logged Volume and Unit activities must be verified in dash®.
Balcony State Rooms
Networking & Celebration Reception
* Restaurants and spa service do not qualify for the all-inclusive program and are added cost.
Guest packages will be available for $399; must be 21 or older. Details to follow.
ERA Top Agent participation is not transferrable.
Transportation and air fare not included.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the name of the cruise and the cruising dates?
Royal Caribbean International’s Mariner of the Seas
Monday, April 8, 2019 – Friday, April 12, 2019
What is the cruise itinerary?
- Monday, April 8, 2019 Depart Port of Miami, FL
- Tuesday, April 9, 2019 Nassau, Bahamas
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019 Cococay, Bahamas
- Thursday, April 11, 2019 Day at Sea
- Friday, April 12, 2019 Return to Port of Miami, FL
Where is the Port of Call?
Port of Miami – Dodge Island
1015 N. America Way
Miami, FL 33132
Is airfare or ground transportation to the Port of Call included?
No. Arrangements and payment for your airfare and travel to & from the port is your sole responsibility.
What airport should I fly into? How far is the airport from the Port of Miami – Dodge Island?
- Miami International Airport – 7 miles
- Lauderdale International – 26 miles
When is the deadline to RSVP & register for the cruise?
Once the official winners are announced in January 2019, you must RSVP & register by February 4, 2019 to secure your spot on the cruise. After, February 4, 2019 your spot will be offered to another person.
How do I register?
Registration instructions will be provided to winners when they are officially notified in January 2019.
Can I bring a guest & what is the cost?
You may bring one guest at the additional cost of $399. All guest costs are payable on own. Important note, all assigned staterooms are double occupancy only. Therefore, there is a one guest limit per stateroom.
Can my entire team come if we my team qualifies for the cruise?
No. Only one member per winning team is eligible for the trip. You may pay the $399 guest fee and bring one of your teammates as your guest. Important note, there are no additional buy-in options for your other teammates to purchase additional staterooms on own to attend the cruise.
Can my broker come to celebrate with me?
You can bring your broker as your one guest for the $399 guest fee. There will also be a first-come, first-served buy-in option process in February for brokers of winning agents & teams to purchase a stateroom on their own to attend.
What are the accommodations aboard the ship?
All ERA assigned cabins are double occupancy balcony staterooms.
What meals/beverages are inclusive on the cruise?
- INCLUDES: All meals served in the ship’s dining rooms, buffets and room service as provided for all passengers (note: nominal charge for all room service orders apply)
- NOT INCLUDED: Restaurants
- Deluxe Beverage Package
- INCLUDES: Wide selection of wine by the glass, beer, fountain soda, well/call/premium cocktails, frozen drinks, bottled water, fresh orange juice and specialty coffee drinks.
- NOT INCLUDED: In-stateroom purchases, minibar items, Evian water, canned sodas, bottled juice and souvenir glassware. Select specialty beers or super premium category beverages as listed on bar menus. Starbucks is also not included.
- ALCOHOL POLICY: Per Royal Caribbean International Alcohol Policy, guests must be 21 years or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Passengers under 21 will be provided the same package minus alcoholic beverages.
How do I book excursions, dinner reservations and spa packages in advance?
Once you are officially registered to attend approximately one month before you set sail, you will be provided a Royal Caribbean booking number and instructions on how to access your cruise website. This website will give you the ability to plan your entire experience on the ship. Important note: Costs for excursions, dinner reservations not included above & spa treatments are payable on own.
Who should I call with questions?
© 2018-2019 ERA Franchise Systems LLC. A Realogy Company. All Rights Reserved. ERA Franchise Systems LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each ERA® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. ERA, the ERA logo, and the Fuel ERA logo are service marks registered and owned by ERA Franchise Systems LLC.