Virtual Fuel 2020
If you have not registered for Virtual Fuel 2020, please be sure to do so today!
For those who have been unable to attend a past Fuel/IBC in person…. There is no better time than NOW, to register and join us for a great mix of content and a new way to celebrate Team ERA’s 2019 awards.
Virtual “Doors” will open at 12:30 p.m. ET, granting Fuel attendees early access to settle in for the program and to check out ERA’s Wall of Honor recognizing our network’s 2019 achievements, Circle of Success category finalists and company anniversaries.
The 2020 Virtual Fuel program will begin promptly at 1 p.m. ET.
Room for EVERYONE in Team ERA: We are thrilled to see so many people have already registered. We increased our meeting room capacity to 10,000 logins. Encourage your agents, staff and teams to register and join us on Tuesday and Wednesday to make Virtual Fuel our best attended conference to date!
Link for sharing: (to register & to add to calendars): https://unbridled.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ifY26C8bQyK2lmkGhP2Vig
Virtual Fuel Agenda Highlights
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
- 12:30 p.m. ET Virtual Doors Open
- 1:00 p.m. ET National Anthem performed by Jilian Gardner from ERA Courtyard Real Estate
- Challenge and Change presentation with Sherry Chris, President and CEO
- ERA Network anniversaries of 25 years and LONGER!
- Special video message from all of the leaders at ERA Asia Pacific
- Top 10 ERA Companies by Units and Volume
- 2019 ERA Hall of Fame Inductees presented by Stephanie Reyna, National VP, ERA
- Marketing Vision and Strategy with Jennifer Marchetti, Chief Marketing Officer
- ERA Circle of Light Award for Community Leadership
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
- 12:30 p.m. ET Virtual Doors Open
- 1:00 p.m. ET Fireside chat with Sherry Chris and John Peyton, President and CEO of Realogy Franchise Group
- Circle of Success Awards Celebration recognizing finalists and winners for categories including
- Brenda W. Casserly Memorial Award for Top All-Around Sales Associate
- Top All-Around Team
- Rookie of the Year Award
- Office Coordinator of the Year
- Jim Jackson Memorial Award: 1st in Service (Agent)
- Jim Jackson Memorial Award: 1st in Service (Team)
- Jim Jackson Memorial Award: Company Awards for Categories 1 and 2
- Top 3 Sales Associates and Top 3 Teams in Volume and Units
- Embracing the New Normal with Rich DeNicola, Chief Operations Officer
- Great Tech-spectations with Frank Malpica, Vice President, Growth Strategy
- Learning Vision with Amy Chorew, Vice President of Learning
- Gene Francis Memorial Award: All-Around Company presented by Sherry Chris and surprise celebrity guest!
- Special guest performance
- Closing Remarks with Sherry Chris
Fuel Virtual Learning Sessions will become available on May 14th and currently are scheduled through June 18th, 2020.
As stated in a previous communication, our Learning and Operations teams have collaborated to select the top 20 highest-impact training sessions to be released in phases throughout the spring. We have grouped the classes to help you enjoy the learning sessions in the most efficient way.
New classes will be posted every Thursdays between May 14th – June 18th. They are available for viewing, which can be accessed via LevERAge under the Learning tab. The dates of the class schedule remain the same from our previous communication. Any updated times for live classes will be reflected in the virtual Fuel learning schedule, on the ERA Live App and LevERAge.
Thank you all for your support and continue partnership as we work to provide you and your companies the best virtual experiences possible! Should you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to reach out to me, your franchise performance consultant or on our Broker Facebook group.
Thank you so much,
© 2020 ERA Franchise Systems LLC. A Realogy Company. All Rights Reserved. ERA Franchise Systems LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each ERA® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. ERA, the ERA logo, and the Fuel ERA logo are service marks registered and owned by ERA Franchise Systems LLC.