Virtual Fuel Update
Dear Team ERA:
Thank you for your support and understanding as we transition Fuel to a virtual event. We have been hard at work on the strategy to deliver critical content to you. We are pleased to share those plans.
May 12th from 1pm ET – 4pm ET: Live Virtual Fuel General Session and Awards
This virtual event is open to everyone in Team ERA, whether you originally intended to attend Fuel in Nashville or not. Please be sure to download the ERA Live app on the Apple or Android app store. It will reflect the information on this page, including virtual learning sessions Team ERA can look forward to throughout the spring.
The general session will include ERA Executive Presentations and an Awards Program
Executive Presentations will include:
- Sherry Chris’s vision for ERA Real Estate
- A fireside chat with Sherry Chris and John Peyton, President and CEO of Realogy Franchise Group
- Marketing update with Jennifer Marchetti, CMO of ERA
- Operations and product update with Rich DeNicola, COO of ERA
- Learning update with Amy Chorew, Vice President of Learning
The Awards Program will include a celebration of 2019 accomplishments for:
- Top Ten Companies in Units and Volume
- ERA Circle of Light Award for Community Leadership
- Top All-Around Team
- Brenda W. Casserly Memorial Award for Top All-Around Sales Associate
- Rookie of the Year Award
- Office Coordinator of the Year
- Jim Jackson Memorial Award: Agent Service Award
- Jim Jackson Memorial Award: Team Service Award
- Jim Jackson Memorial Award: Company Awards for Categories 1 and 2
- 2019 Hall of Fame Inductees
- Gene Francis Memorial Award: All-Around Company
We will incorporate a 15-minute intermission roughly halfway through.
Please mark your calendar.
We will follow up with specific dial-in instructions once they become available.
Logins will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Based on the system we use, we should have thousands of logins, but likely not enough for each person in the global TeamERA network to view Virtual Fuel individually. The entire event program will be recorded and will be sent to everyone in the ERA network.
Virtual Learning Sessions: May 14 – June 18
Our Learning and Operations teams have collaborated to select the top 20 highest-impact training sessions to be released in phases throughout the spring.
We have grouped the classes to help you enjoy the learning sessions in the most efficient way. The schedule is here. The classes will drop on Thursdays between May 14-June 18th. They are available for viewing via ERA ReaLearning which can be accessed through LevERAge.
We will have a mix of live and pre-recorded sessions. Any live sessions will also be recorded for virtual learning later.
As stated above, we have re-issued the ERA Live App we originally had for the event in Nashville. We will push out the notifications for when those classes drop on the app as well as in LevERAge and in our Hey ERA! Newsletter.
As a reminder, ALL certification charges you may have paid for the Fuel event (such as Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS) and the Marketing Strategy and Lead Generation ABR Elective Course from NAR) will be reimbursed in full.
As stated in a previous communication:
- We will refund your registration fee for the Fuel event in the amount originally paid. We will do this via the event registration website. There is no action that needs to be taken on your part. Please allow the next 3 weeks for this to occur in its entirety.
- We strongly encouraged everyone to book via our hotel room blocks in the several hotels we contracted with around Nashville. We do that to safeguard against unforeseen circumstances such as this. When hotel reservations were made via these room blocks, your reservation will be cancelled with no penalty. You have no action to take.
In closing, please note that we will continue to monitor the coronavirus situation as we have been doing. If new developments impact our ability to deliver on these dates, we will give you as much notice as possible.
© 2020 ERA Franchise Systems LLC. A Realogy Company. All Rights Reserved. ERA Franchise Systems LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each ERA® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. ERA, the ERA logo, and the Fuel ERA logo are service marks registered and owned by ERA Franchise Systems LLC.